BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Failed Exams

I know I said I was going to write about SA's siblings next. Something else has overtaken it. I am kinda depressed right now.

Late last year, I wrote this professional exams and i checked my result now and i FAILED. I feel so low right now. My parents paid so much for me to write this exam, I dont know how I am going to face them to say hey guys I failed.

I really wanted to pass, I dont even know what the way forward is, I have never repeated a class or an exam in my life. I hate that this is happening now.

I just told SA and he didnt know what to say. I thot this exam would give me an edge and i would be able to apply for other jobs(i am tired of this one i have now)

I am trying to be bold about it but really I should just have passed my exams. I feel like an Olodo!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Babes, you are not an Olodo.Dont say that please. Can you take the exam again.

dew said...

Just got on your space...sorry about this, I guess you could find some comfort from http://appletocross.blogspot.com/2010/02/blogger-testifies-4.html
Its pretty hard I know, just got through it myself. Please, don't be deceived, you are not an olodo! such a brilliant blog you have here!

BuBu said...

aww, thank you I will have to take it all again I guess but maybe after my wedding.

Apinke said...

agree with others, u r not an olodo, these things happen.
u'll tell ur folks, u've never dissappointed them so they'll just take it.
am so sorry love.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

you are not and will not be the first to not pass an exam. Don't give up, just try and retake it when you can.

Best of luck, Bubu.