BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

All Sorts

Hey, its been quite some time and so much has been going on with me. I have been very busy< (dont ask me doing what though).

Yay! I got a new job in a finacial advisory firm as their legal officer, so eventually i get to leave smokey's office and lead a smoke free life. I know I am supposed to be excited about the new job and all, but if there's one sceptical person on earth it is me. I cant help but wonder what the place will be like, will the people be nice, will i impress my boss, will there be work for me to do( or i will be faffing around like i do in smokey's office) I really cant help but wonder. I am seriously praying for the best. The new job is in Lekki and my boss says i must resume at 7am(your sincerely likes to sleep) I wonder how he wants me to do it, the man also said there is no fixed closing time,please me I liketo close early and hang out with SA (if he closes early) My consolation is that I trust myself that i will find a way around that.

My introduction is coming up this next month, I also have mixed feelings, sometimes i get so excited, other times i caution myself cuz who knows what my in-laws to be will come up with this time.

My ex boyfriend got married, i was at the wedding but some people thought i shouldnt have gone( what do you think) This guy was my boyfriend in the uni, i knew we were not going anywhere anyway seeing that he is Jehovah's witness and i am not. However, I really liked him, but you know the way you like someone and that guy treats you like shit, this guy treated me badly, he was stubborn, just wouldnt bend and all that. Things became messy in our final year,he accused me of having sex with his friend( e gba mi o!) i decided to ignore him, i think this got at him, he said some really nasty things about me when we were in law school, he insulted my parents, siad he wasnt suprised i was sleeping with his friend as infidelity runs in my family, these and some other things are what he said.

He calls after law school to say how sorry he was and that he was pained that i wouldnt respond so he stepped up his game of saying nasty things each time.
At the wedding i was so thankful i wasnt the bride, i was just happy God helped me to retrace my steps and didnt let me make such a fatal mistake.

Meanwhile,its been so hot o! does anybody sweat like i do.

6 comments:

TayneMent said...

Congrats on your job. Wake up early oh! that lekki traffic ain't easy oh.

I was gonna say its okay that you went but then I read the part about abusing your family. lai lai I wouldn't have gone. Have a wonderful weekend!

doll (retired blogger) said...

7am???????????wow..
Lekki traffic no be beans..i stay there you see.,..but then since you are coming into Lekki to work..you should be against traffic (hopefully)..

About ur ex..well, thank God u are not the bride like u said

Apinke said...

congrats o, pls do look fwd to it and tell ur self u will be happy there. at least now u r smoke free!!!

u try o, i aint going for that kind of wedding lai lai! i will forgive him but attend? no no no!

Andrea said...

"Meanwhile,its been so hot o! does anybody sweat like i do"...
I wish it was hot here.

BuBu said...

@Tayne Ment, I have been waking up early and with a headache too. How was your week.

@doll, thank God i wasnt the bride o! Yeah coming into Lekki especially with the road works going on hasnt been so easy.

@ omotee Thank you so much.Its really been a smoke free week.

@ Andrea, pele the cold abi, but I bet you odnt want to experience this type of heat.

Femme Lounge said...

first time here, i likey!
congrats on your job and thank God you were not the bride!